Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Dangers of Pumpkin Spice


I left my phone on the table at my local Starbucks.

And by the time I got back, having realized it missing, ten minutes later, it was gone.

I checked that night, and again the next day, but nobody’d turned it in, so I had it bricked and bought a new one.

They rolled the price over onto my next bill rather than making me pay in the store, which was nice of them, I suppose.

I mean, they didn’t have to do that, it’s not as though I could get by in 2014 without a phone.

But still, this means my next phone bill will be in excess of four hundred dollars, which I can’t really afford. Especially with Christmas season coming.

Four hundred dollars for a seconds-long lapse in judgment at a Starbucks.

Overall, it was the most expensive pumpkin spiced latte I’ve ever had.

Still kind of worth it, though.

I do loves me some pumpkin spice…

3 comments:

  1. Not sure I like pumpkin spice THAT much. I believe you said this was based on a true story. Bummer.
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, man! That stinks! I'm glad you at least felt the latte was worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that sucks :-( Most expensive PSL evar

    ReplyDelete