Thursday, April 10, 2014

...every child must play.


I have no kids, as my actions have demonstrated time and time again.

I do, however, make a very good cool uncle.

A little irresponsibility, after all, is important to the development of a well-rounded, fully-formed person, and parents overprotect children, so it’s the job of every cool uncle to break kids out of their parentally imposed comfort zones.

In short: I do not apologize for buying your four year old a Chucky doll and leaving it in his room while he slept.

When the nightmares finally end, the love of classic horror films it imparts will last a lifetime…

4 comments:

  1. Yes, this works. Kids are way too overprotected these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or it might drive them away from horror!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "the love of classic horror films it imparts will last a lifetime…"... or possibly be present at the end of several lifetimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if this is a cool uncle...or a crazy uncle...I do remember that I had a Raggedy Ann doll which I absolutely hated and was scared of.

    ReplyDelete