Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Prompt Story: Mirror Mirror

Here we go once more! Didn't post the link yesterday since I was working a double and then attending a birthday party, but for you prompt fans here's my weekly thing....

the link!

http://podcasting.isfullofcrap.com/2011/09/25/weekly-challenge-283-–-mirror/

the text!


Mirror Mirror
By Chris Munroe

I don’t know if I’m the evil twin.

I mean, I don’t feel evil and I have all my memories from before the teleportation accident, so that should make me the original, right?

On the other hand, does anybody self-identify as evil?

And my twin did also claim to be the original. Though now he’s dead. Tell you what, I’ll let you cast the tie-breaking vote.

Sound good to you?

Promise me you won’t scream for help, and I’ll take the gag out of your mouth so you can tell me which one of us you think’s the evil twin...

No comments:

Post a Comment